Playing Matchmaker for my brother

by Junction-Guy 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Well I had mentioned this to Darin awhile back and he was OK with it. Im wanting to find someone for him. He has been divorced for a few years now, but hasnt seemed to find the right woman yet. He has dated quie extensively the past 3 years, but he just hasnt found Ms.right. Well anyway Darin is 34 years old, has a decent job, homeowner, he has a daughter that he shares joint custody wth. Darin would like to find someone who is a christian, but doesnt necessarily have to be a roof top shouter. I wish Darin could find an XJW, as it would help to know someone that understands what it is like to grow up JW.------------ Darin is a non smoker, with the exception of the very occasional cigar or even cigarette. Darin socially drinks, but doesnt get drunk.--------- Darin is a republican, but dont hold that against him-LOL---- Darin is very athletic and loves to go to sporting events.------- His music is mostly rock with some country.-------- he attends a nazarene church, and enjoys it there, but it is mostly older women there.--------- Darin is a handsome young man, and the girls usually go wild over him--------- I just wish he could find someone that understands our issues growing up as JW's. So single women on here, if you have some similar qualities as I mentioned above then step forward, as I would like for Darin to find some happiness again.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I'd be up for it JG! I like rock music, handsome men in their 30's (40's, 50's, 60s, 70's, 20's, ....) hehe!

However I am not a Christian so that rules me out. Feel free to send him a copy of my avatar so he can see what he thinks - LOL!

Good luck on your hunt!

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thanks Crumpet, I guess I should have mentioned about finding someone in the U.S, or at least driving distance. He lives in Ohio, but travels frequently throughout the Eastern U.S.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Darin is a cutie..and I don't understand why he's having problems. I've seen him with some pretty hot women...maybe that's all the had going for them?

I think the last time I saw him he was with that hot black bitch...she seemed like fun.

lisa

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Gosh I feel totally discriminated against now! Gotta be Christian AND American!

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Yes he has had some hot women in the past 3 years, but they just arent right for him. The last woman was the best by far, but I think they are drifting apart. I think he still loves his last wife, but he wont admit it. His fiancee last year turned out to be a real condescending biatch, she was rude to my mom, and was just a miserable person, she was also very jealous. Darin would prefer someone who is a christian, but is keeping an open mind. If he could find an XJW girl, I think it would be much easier to understand where we are coming from, that's why I thought it would be a good idea to look on here and see what is available.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    that's why I thought it would be a good idea to look on here and see what is available.

hahaha...it sounds like your window shopping at the mall.

lisa

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

LOL, yeah its just like window shopping. Sorry Crumpet, he needs someone a little closer. By the way, even us cute guys can have trouble. Darin's 3rd girlfriens was a gold digger, she was basically looking for a doctor/lawyer type, she dumped him, and then tried to weasel her way back into his life. I told him to forget her, she's just looking for money and prestige.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

oh boohoo, lol

I met your brother in the summer of '05, at the time he was with a very nice looking blonde.

Then in the summer of '06, he's with a Playmate-material brunette that I just couldn't stop stealing glances at because it's so rare to see a woman that pretty live and in person.

He can fend for himself!!

• Mary
    Mary
    Darin is 34......a non smoker, with the exception of the very occasional cigar or even cigarette. Darin socially drinks, but doesnt get drunk.--------- Darin is a republican, but dont hold that against him-LOL---- Darin is very athletic and loves to go to sporting events.-------

Aw geeze....to bad he wasn't a couple of years older!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit