What reading material would I find in your loo?

by Gregor 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Rooster
    Rooster

Study in the scriptures 1928 addition & the NWT of the bible.

• blondie
    blondie

We were never allowed to do reading in the loo. Too many people waiting to use the only bathroom. Now that I'm on my own, I still don't put anything in there to read. You can carry multi-tasking too far some times.

Blondie

• Clam
    Clam

At the moment an equestrian magazine, New Scientist, and Roger Mellie's Profanisauras. Once I also printed off Blondie's Watchtower critique and read it in the loo.

• Lumptard
    Lumptard

Art 21 books and a Cheap Joe's Catalog

• mama1119
    mama1119
    its my loobrary

LOL!!

My husband has the Bathroom Readers Institute Fast Acting Long Lasting Bathroom Reader. Its a giant book of all sorts of weird facts, news stories, funny headlines etc. He got it for Christmas.

• mia_b
    mia_b

batman comic novels - knightshade and so on (my hubby reads em, me i sit on the loo and leave after ive wiped my bum so no need to read)

• Gregor
    Gregor

(my hubby reads em, me i sit on the loo and leave after ive wiped my bum so no need to read)

Charming!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

National Geographics

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Some old copies of Playboy, Brew Your Own Magazine (beer geek stuff) and currently "The Orwellian World of Jehovah's Witnesses"

• anewme
    anewme

Nothing these days. Up here in the mountains my new kitties get the bathroom at night.
    It is like a little insane asylum. Everything must be removed and locked away. Toothbrushes, soap, even the towels must be removed or they become fair game for the "krazy kats"! Some nights it sounds like "da demonz are in dar"

So, no Country Living mags right now.....(sigh)

Anewme

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit