Anna Nicole Smith Update Story on CNN

by averyniceguy 14 Replies latest social current

• unique2u
    unique2u

I did a "google" on Larry Birkhead/dannielyn site" click on the first link that comes up. It should be "celebritybabyscoop"

Those two babies, look real close.. But honestly almost all babies under a year look the same to me :)

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

averyniceguy,

HS : I think some of you people need Jesus!

for Hillary Step!

You may be a veryniceguy, but your sense of humor, or at least sarcasm needs a little work.

HS
  • averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

Hillary Step, Your advice is totally pointless. Sorry!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It occurred to me, and I am slow, that perhaps the fellow that is asking for Anna's DNA isn't really concerned that the baby was switched, but rather that Anna Nicole faked her death.

Then why is so danged interested in DNA tests for the baby? Because he wants the money she might inherit if Anna's estate gets the money from the elderly husband she once had?

Tune in tomorrow. Same time. Same place for The Dead and the Greedy. Greedy being the ex son in law and the ex boyfriend, not Anna.

I liked Anna Nicole very much. Her ex-friend's lawyer is a heartless woman, a real witch.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Is it just me but does Anna Nicoles boy friend give anyone else the creeps? Seems a little slimy for my liking although I guess birds of a feather....

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit