Did you find it hard to work and go to all your meetings?

by JH 15 Replies latest jw friends

• mia_b
    mia_b

Yes especially when i was depressed and people didn't want to talk to me cos i was so down.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Yes, very hard. That is why my meeting attendance was so low, providing me a longer time to study and not get baptized. Having it emphasized how much the woman shouldn't be working when I absolutely HAD TO didn't help anything.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I wouldn't go if I was too tired work was always more important than the WTS, they wouldn't give you food whereas work did.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Aarque:

What a dumb f#cking ass that elder was to tell you to quit your job! Is that moron going to support you? Is he going to be there for you when you are retired? These people really used to send me over the edge with their flippant stupid remarks. I feel sad for any who were stupid enough to ever listen to or heed such stupidity to their own detriment.

LHG

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

After being at work all day with those dirty "worldly" people it was a pleasure to go to the meetings to learn about Jehovah, associate with my spiritual brothers and sisters, and be uplifted by their stimulating conversation. The meetings provided the spiritual refreshement I needed to help me endure the challenges Satan put before me each day. I wished there were meetings every day.

W

• brunnhilde
    brunnhilde

ROFLMAO Finally-Free!!! It's so freaky to roll those old terms out. *SNORT* The true language indeed!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit