New Boy: My Experience in Bethel Part 5

by confusa 8 Replies latest jw friends

• confusa
    confusa

Has anyone heard of New Boy today. He said he would give us Part 5 of his story today Sunday. Have I missed it?

• new boy
    new boy

Confusa my friend............you are perfect.......are you single?..........and like older men?

• thebiggestlie
  • confusa
    confusa

New Boy!!! You came back to us! Sorry I did not respond earlier, but my mom & aunt just paid me a visit.

I guess you have not read my profile, but I'm happily married to an ex-bethelite and yes I do like older man which has always been a wonder to me how I ended up with my husband who is only 2.5 years older than me.

• onacruse
    onacruse

So, confusa, you like older men, eh? You and Keith have a lot in common--he likes older men too!

• new boy
    new boy

Craig ...................You know What they say.........about Mt. farm boys. Where men are men and sheep are afraid.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hey! So I spent all my free time hanging around in the back shed at Mt. Farm, and you spent all your free time hanging around on the Brooklyn waterfront boardwalk...to each his own.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

I always wondered why those dark-haired boys wearing skin-tight jeans were always coming and going from Bethel at all hours

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Newboy I have come to note something on this site: If they have a womans picture especially a good looking womans picture there is a good chance they are a man. If they have a mans picture there is a good chance they are a woman. If they say they live in some exotic location outside the US, Canada, or England, they probably live in Hobokun NJ. I never know who I'm talking to here. Maybe thats the way the internet is. Maybe many people here are hiding from a judicail committe. Still, you need a program to know who your dealing with. Then again maybe you don't want to know who your dealing with here.

Interestingly, In police work they say if a streetwalker is a goodlooking woman, In all probability she's a man. If shes an ok looking woman, she's an undercover cop. If shes skanky shes a woman, crack whore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit