Bring them to Justice NOW! A call to arms...

by alamb 28 Replies latest jw friends

• alamb
    alamb

About a year ago I contacted the U.S. Justice Department regarding the Custody Brochure and the WT's blatant disregard for the law regarding perjury. They were very interested. I have spent this time compiling information to present to them. They are waiting and I need to get this to them now. I am asking for help from everyone here to please think of anyone who can write an affidavit (Personal, written, notarized statement) regarding their personal knowlege or experience of the following:

1. Lying about a non or ex JW parent to make them appear less than a fit JW parent.

2. Lying about teachings to cover up their damaging effects on children/families.

3. Signing falsified affidavits or testifying falsely against a former JW to slander their character. These must be bullet-proof and beyond question as to the accusation of slander. This person must squeak.

4. Instructing a child to lie when speaking to a Guardian Ad Litem, Judge, Attorney, Counsellor, to cover for JW beliefs that are a danger to him/her i.e. NO BLOOD CARDS, education, etc.

5. Perjury to cover cases of molestation or ANY other illegal activity to protect the WTBTS.

6. Cases regarding watering down JW beliefs by HLC's to sway court decisions regarding blood?

This can cover so many issues. Please think and pass along to anyone who may be able to help. I have been collecting cases and affidavits from 3 continents and 8 countries so far. And I know this is just the tip of the iceberg....their lies will bring them down.

PLEASE PM ME or respond. I can send you a blank affidavit and you just fill in the lines.

Thank you in advance...

• Bryan
    Bryan

BTTT

• 5go
    5go
    About a year ago I contacted the U.S. Justice Department regarding the Custody Brochure and the WT's blatant disregard for the law regarding perjury. They were very interested. I have spent this time compiling information to present to them. They are waiting and I need to get this to them now. I am asking for help from everyone here to please think of anyone who can write an affidavit (Personal, written, notarized statement) regarding their personal knowlege or experience of the following:

God all I could give is urban legends and hear say. I suggest looking through watchtowers and awakes for expriences.

• Mary
    Mary

Have you tried contacting Barbara Anderson? She'd probably be able to give you names.

• alamb
    alamb

Yes, I am in contact with Barbara.

The last time I asked for help I got responses from over 100 people and only 3 were from this board...the only place I asked for help. It was spread by word of mouth and the stories were horrendous. So, I'm asking again...

Hi Bryan!

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I know a girl who had her daughter taken away from her. I'll try to call her.this evening. Can you PM me an e-mail address?

• alamb
    alamb

TTT

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

PM me your contact details and I will pass them along to someone I know that can help you.

S

• Quandary
    Quandary

BTTT

• Quandary
    Quandary

BTTT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit