insanity

by winnie 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• winnie
    winnie

I WONDER WHY FAMILIES TREAT THERE OWN FLESH AND BLOOD WITH SO MUCH CONTEMPT BECAUSE THEY ARE INACTIVE OR DISFELLOWSHIPPED.

6 WEEK AGO MY FATHER WHO IS PO OF CONGREGATION ASK ME IF I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO THE CRICKET TO WATCH AUSTRALIA AND ENGLAND PLAY.AT THE TIME I ASKED IF ANY JW WERE GOING HE SAID NO.I PAYED FOR THE TICKET.DID NOT HEAR FROM HIM FOR 6 WEEKS SO RANG UP YESTERDAY TO ASK ABOUT ARRANGMENTS AND WAS TOLD THAT THE BROTHERS WERE GOING. YES THAT RIGHT 3 ELDERS AND MY NEPHEW.

I DID NOT ASK TO GO I WAS INVITED.I PAYED FOR MY TICKET 6 WEEKS AGO YET DID NOT EVEN GET APHONE CALL.WHEN I CONVEYED MY DISGUST TO MY FATHER HE BLAMED ME.I CAN NOT FATHOM HIS REASONING.

SO SOME ELDER IS SITTING IN MY SEAT WATCHING CRICKET WITH A TICKET I PAYED FOR.HOPE HE GETS HIT ON THE HEAD WITH A CRICKET BALL.

MY FATHER IS AN INTELLIGENT MAN YET SOMETIMES THERE THINKING PROCESSES ARE SO WARPED.THEY WOULD NOT TREAT SOME DRUG ADDICT THEY DRAGGED TO KINGDOM HALL WHO SHOWS INTEREST THE SAME WAY THEY TREAT OWN FLESH AND BLOOD.

IN 20 YEARS TIME I THINK THAT JWS WILL BE A VERY SMALL RELIGION OR ALMOST EXTINCT.IF THEY KEEP UP WITH THERE CURRENT THINKING THEY WILL SELF DESTRUCT.TEARING FAMILIES APART WILL NOT MAKE FOR A STRONG ORGANIZATION

• Honesty
    Honesty

((((((((((((winnie))))))))))))))))))))

You are sooo right. It is insanity.

• deeskis
    deeskis

Hi Winnie,

No arguments here,.......... it's pathetic, it stinks. I'd be asking for my ticket money from the bludger.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Sounds like the boys night out. What would you expect from a chauvanistic cult? I hope those pommie bastards win. that'll show em!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Hey, tell your dad to forward the price of the ticket back to you. I am sure that the elder in question does not want to be beholden to an apostate!

• choosing life
    choosing life

It is emotional abuse. And it is something that only mind control could accomplish. Breaking up families in the name of religion. Sorry for your hurt.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

2 Tim 3:1-5 Amplified Trans

1 BUT UNDERSTAND this, that in the last days will come (set in) perilous times of great stress and trouble [hard to deal with and hard to bear].

2 For people will be lovers of self and [utterly] self-centered, lovers of money and aroused by an inordinate [greedy] desire for wealth, proud and arrogant and contemptuous boasters. They will be abusive (blasphemous, scoffing), disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy and profane.

3 [They will be] without natural [human] affection (callous and inhuman), relentless (admitting of no truce or appeasement); [they will be] slanderers (false accusers, troublemakers), intemperate and loose in morals and conduct, uncontrolled and fierce, haters of good.

4 [They will be] treacherous [betrayers], rash, [and] inflated with self-conceit. [They will be] lovers of sensual pleasures and vain amusements more than and rather than lovers of God.

5 For [although] they hold a form of piety (true religion), they deny and reject and are strangers to the power of it [their conduct belies the genuineness of their profession].Avoid [all] such people [turn away from them].

abr

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Touche winnie!

They will self destruct, they're puny as it is. And yea hope that guy that's sitting in your seat gets the ball too.

Dismembered

• read good books
    read good books

Well it's typical an elder takes the place where a family should be, as do stinky JW's replace us in our family memebers lives, our loved ones. What a slimy trade off, only a sinsister bunch of minds could be behind this religion.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

So sorry that happened to you. I hope you got the money back.

so did the "pommie bastards" win or not?

(What's "pommie"?)

And did the elder get cracked with a ball?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit