Pharaoh's drowned army - arqueological proof found?

by Abishai 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Abishai
    Abishai

I wanted to get your thoughts on the claim that Pharaoh's drowned army was discovered. The claim comes from Ron Wyatt. He seems to have a cult following and some critics to his claims. He does have some photos as proof and I haven't found a critic that refutes the photographs. Could this be proof of the biblical account? You be the judge.

http://www.arkdiscovery.com/DTimes-6.htm

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Welcome to the board!

It is hard to tell from the article just how much evidence he found. Doesn't look like much yet but it will be interesting to see what they find when they go down deeper and extend the area. Thanks for sharing, Lilly

• Zico
    Zico

Ron Wyatt claimed he found a lot of things with no actual evidence.

He was probably a liar.

And he's now dead.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan
    Ron Wyatt claimed he found a lot of things with no actual evidence.

I second that. A good professional archaeologist can work for years and years hoping to have that major discovery of a lifetime. This guy claims to have come across dozens of these.

I don't doubt he actually believed he was discovering things, but that dosen't make it true.

• JimWood
    JimWood

A quick look at arkdiscovery home page shows how they are not interested in the evidence so much as their own message.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I'd like to know if anyone has the actual date of this discovery and if any archeaologists have followed up on it? Lilly

• Mary
    Mary

Thanks for posting this. I have a deep interest in Archaeology and am actually taking a course on it this term. I'm going to show this to the Prof teaching the course to see what he thinks about it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Pharaoh`s army never drowned..Moses baptised them..Permenantly..They`re all going to come back in the "New System" and chase Isrealites around in cheriots.God is still pissed with the Isrealites...OUTLAW

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Welcome, Abishai.

Is it important to you that the Bible be proven correct?

j

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    I haven't found a critic that refutes the photographs. Could this be proof of the biblical account?

No. Why should it be?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit