DNA For Dummies

by Farkel 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

Thanks for explaining that to me. I always thought it ment Dumb Nut's Assholes.

Ken P.

• shadowofbathory
    shadowofbathory

well that one will go in the section for best posts ever

who else here thinks that was brilliant?

so are you still as broke as a mutha liquor or did you picked up that walmart gig?

sob: dislodging tounge from farkels ass cheak

• Celia
    Celia

Good to see you again Farkel !

What a great way to start the day! An essay by Farkel !

Where have you been all these months ?

Celia

• gumby
    gumby

Doug, I promise to Jehovah that the next time I head south by myself I'll call you and we'll have that long overdue lunch together. I hope you still drink beer.

Gumslimeball

• onacruse
    onacruse
    Until "women" eventually emerged. Then everything turned to shit. Not really. That's what some guys say. Women say men turned it all to shit and men say women turned it all to shit.

I just ran decoding program I have, and it shows, without a doubt, that "Checketts" is an anagram for "Rutherfor(d)."

Craig (of the "just bit-off-tongue" class)

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Keep em' coming Farkel! Missed your posting here.

Blueblades

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Hey Farkel, I took the liberty of preparing a quote that could be used in the Awake magazine to support their creation theory. Whattaya think?

An expert on DNA stated his support for Creation on a website, writing, "my nut sack .... consulted the latest Watchtower magazine and followed the directions and sanctions it provided. .... There must be intelligent life .... here on planet earth."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit