Crazy Kids

by mrsjones5 2 Replies latest social family

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Just about a half an hour ago I'm in my kitchen cooking dinner and I look out my window. My kitchen is in the back of my house and I can see the large retention pond from my window. What do I see but four kids (2 girls and 2 boys) around my oldest son's age out on the ice. One of the boys is out further, jumping up and down. The other three are nearer the edge just a slipping and sliding. So I go upstairs to my office, which also faces the retention pond, open the window and yell out "GET OFF THE ICE!!". The kids stop, got off the ice, all the while looking back up to where I am. Then less than a couple of minutes later the two boys come back towards the ice. I'm still watching, so I open my window again and yell "I MEANT IT, DON"T MAKE ME COME AND SPEAK TO YOUR PARENTS!" My oldest son is horrified "Mom why'd ya have to do that? Now I'm going to hear about it tomorrow! " I told him too bad. I'd rather cause him a bit of embarassment than see one of those kids break the ice and go under. Crazy kids!

Josie

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Crazy, huh? Sounds more like stupid. I'm glad you said something though. I'd want someone to speak to my kid if they ever saw her doing something idiotic. (Not that she would, being perfect and all. ;-)

• RAF
    RAF

... that's reminds me something,
    but PFFFFFFFFFF too long to tell

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit