Seven ?

by Simon 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Ah, fair maiden, I sit astride my noble steed in the mist shrouded glen and peer at the tower for a glimpse of thy lovely form moving past the lighted window. I shall wait until thou grace me with a glance from those piercing eyes and I shall know that thou art well, fair one. Not till then shall I go on my weary way for no quest shall I pursue till I know that the princess fairs well. For such is the nature of knights and such is the heart of the French Knight.

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Sorry folks, I've been extremely busy lately, making a gift for my new grandson to mail to the USA. It's a crocheted baby bunting, so I've been limiting my time on the internet to get this done. Plus I've been doing Aerobics classes everyday. (Combat aerobics and weight-pump aerobics) I will try to get around a little more often and post though!

Seven, I'm so sorry to hear you have suffered such a loss. Been there and done that, and it's horribly hard. We care for you and we're here if and when you need us. Take your time and let yourself grieve.

Big hugs,
    RCat

• Simon
    Simon

What the heck is "Combat Aerobics"?
    Do you hit the people next to you when you're waving your arms about? You should stand further apart you know...

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

ROFL!!! No, but I've thought about it sometimes, believe me! heh heh.

Combat Aerobics are aerobics done with Tae Bo (sic) movements. Like kick boxing. It's alot of fun!

RCat

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Cat,

Had a girlfriend a couple of years ago tried to get me to a class for self-defense/kick boxing. She really enjoyed it and the self-assertiveness she had achieved.

She almost won me over until, in her exuberance, she showed one of the kick manuveurs - still in a skirt.

I declined for the time being. Didn't feel justified in learning a move that would make me want to kick my leg up waaaayyyyy too high in a skirt.

Congratulations on the new grand baby.

waiting

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Thanks, Waiting..

Actually, it felt pretty good to be 45 years old and able to kick my foot as high as my head! LOL

Ms T

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit