Can someone teach me how to put a picture on my post?

by Apostate Kate 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

I am almost at 1000 posts, I think it is time to learn this.

Thank you

• JH
    JH

There are 2 ways

• JH
    JH

There are 2 ways

1st way: click on Files right below where you see your new messges...and upload your pictures there. Then attach them onto your posts with the paper clip. What I do is I upload the pictuers like I said, then i click on it to see it full size, then I right click on it and do "copy" and then when i post, I click on the paste icon on top.

2nd way: Go and upload your pictures to a site like www.photobucket.com and upload your pictures there. When they are uploaded to photobucket, copy and paste the picture to JWD. To do that just copy the URL of the picture you uploaded and then press on the Insert Picture from web icon on top next to the smilies and paste the URL there.

• Apostate Kate
  • Apostate Kate
  • Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

I tried the paperclip method but when I click on the paper clip it goes woop woop but doesn't do anything...

• JH
    JH

If you have successfully uploaded your picture by clicking on "files", go back there and clickon that picture again.....once you see it.....right click and do "copy".....then on your post.....click on the paste icon, thats the 5th one to the left.

• JH
    JH

• JH
    JH

OK, ill start over cause i was wrong

Once you upload a picture by clicking on "files"......come back here where you post, and click on the paper clip.....then select the picture you uploaded, and it should paste.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

lol that picture is funny..

darn and I just got ready to try the copy paste

ok I'll try again tomorrow. I succesfully downloaded 2 pictures to the "files" area. I tried the copy paste, looks like an x that says "click to view". When I click on the paper clip it goes woop woop and nothing happens.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit