I think I am loosing my mind.

by reneeisorym 27 Replies latest jw friends

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Let me share yesterday with you all. Yes, a Monday. I think I was only operating with half of a box of french fries. I thought yesterday was 1/31/07 and worked my tail and typing fingers silly. I have a lot of end of the month deadlines to meet each month and I thought they were all due YESTERDAY. Then when I get to work this morning, I realized that I had two days left and worked like crazy for nothing. Now I guess I get to loaf around for 2 days. Fun. This isn't the worst of the story. Stay tuned......

I went to pick out wedding invitations yesterday after work. I got them ordered. All was good.

Then, at 2:30 in the morning, I woke up from a dead sleep, and sat up. I realized I had spelled my own name wrong on the form!!!! My middle name is Leigh. For some reason I put Lee on the form. AM I GOING CRAZY?!!!

Can you imagine the embarrassment when I called the stationary place and told them to change the spelling of my name because I spelled it wrong??!! Wow!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

i think that is the cutest mistake I ever heard of - there is one to tell your grandkids about! And I am sure there will be many many more!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Oh, hun, it sounds like you are going through a LOT of stress right now. Planning a wedding plus working a job, plus dealing with crazy people via email, can surely do that to a person.

((((renee)))))) hang in there - do something GOOD for YOURSELF! You deserve it!!!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Nah, not losing your mind - you just need to slow down a bit .... ----->

In the UK there's also an old saying that if you're a day ahead, you're going to gain a friend, so be on the lookout!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Can you imagine the embarrassment when I called the stationary place and told them to change the spelling of my name because I spelled it wrong??!! Wow!

OMG! I nearly cracked up with that! I am coughing from laughing so hard. I would like to have seen the person on the other end of the line supress the laugh that must have been welling up there.

Jeff

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Oh well. Now that I got so much done, I have plenty of time for JWD.

OMG! I nearly cracked up with that! I am coughing from laughing so hard. I would like to have seen the person on the other end of the line supress the laugh that must have been welling up there.

He didn't laugh much during the conversation. I wonder if he was just supressing it ... I told him to write it down in his book of humor at work!! .. he said ok... lol

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Oh well. Now that I got so much done, I have plenty of time for JWD.

See! There's the silver lining. If you are bored, you can come do my work, since you are so industrious. I'm obsessed with JWD right now and can't seem to focus at work AT ALL.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I seriously do have that problem a lot. I like JWD so much!!

I have a months worth of filing I could be doing but I just hate filing SOOO much! Maybe after lunch..lol

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Renee,

You have "future bride brain fog" - this is a condition that affects all future brides (even I had this) and is due to the stress and worry of planning everything perfectly for our wedding. The good news is, you will be fully cured sometime in June! Until then, don't take yourself too seriously and take everything in stride. Lilly

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I think you are right. I keep thinking that things will slow down once the venders are nailed down but its getting worse.

Renee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit