It appears that the WTS seems hasn't Read Gal 6:1-3

by A-Team 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• A-Team
    A-Team

Galatians 6:1-3 (Amplified Bible)....1BRETHREN, IF any person is overtaken in misconduct or sin of any sort, you who are spiritual [who are responsive to and controlled by the Spirit] should set him right and restore and reinstate him, without any sense of superiority and with all gentleness, keeping an attentive eye on yourself, lest you should be tempted also.......2Bear (endure, carry) one another's burdens and [a]troublesome moral faults, and in this way fulfill and observe perfectly the law of Christ (the Messiah) and complete [b]what is lacking [in your obedience to it]..........3For if any person thinks himself to be somebody [too important to condescend to shoulder another's load] when he is nobody [of superiority except in his own estimation], he deceives and deludes and cheats himself. To me, this scripture basically tells me that disfellowshiping isn't the answer at all.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Okay, write to "Questions from Readers" and wait for the WTS to collapse.

That's about as far as it will get. I've read other inputs that explain DF and
    why it's wrong, yet they do it. Those with the ability to realize the actual
    truth are too dangerous to have around.

If you do write them, ask why there is no reference to the FDS or the GB
    in the book used to bring recruits in- WHAT DOES THE BIBLE REALLY TEACH?

• A-Team
    A-Team

Whats the point? The WTS has already distorted the scriptural meaning..... 1 Brothers, even though a man takes some false step before he is aware of it, YOU who have spiritual qualifications try to readjust such a man in a spirit of mildness, as you each keep an eye on yourself, for fear you also may be tempted. 2 Go on carrying the burdens of one another, and thus fulfill the law of the Christ. 3 For if anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he is deceiving his own mind.

• VM44
    VM44

"...he deceives and deludes and cheats himself."

This is true of every Jehovah's Witness, from publisher all the way up to Governing Body member.

--VM44

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

If you think about it, even Satan wasnt shunned in the sense that God and Jesus stopped talking to him.

When Satan tried to tempt Jesus, they had conversations, and in the case of Job, God asks Satan, ''have you taken notice of my favourite human, Job, how blameless and upright he is?''

Disfellowshipping is a backasswards process. Even if you are repentent, you can still be DF'd. they dont give you a chance to make things right before that, instead, they kick you out, then expect you to crawl back to them having no priviledges, being made to be publically humiliated at the KH infront of others.

I have never been DF'd but my heart went out to one young brother who was, and who would sit at the back, and then leave right after. It was just so cruel. And when he finally got reinstated, many had a hard time TALKING TO HIM!!! I didnt, I always talked to him to make sure he knew that he was accepted back by some of the cong.

At least when God finally gave Satan the boot, he didnt bring him back into heaven to be an observer only,and so his brothers could stare at satan, and shun him. Satan is the most evil of evils, who had perfection. while humans are IMPERFECT from the getgo. Yet satan in a way gets treated with more respect (perspectively) then us lowly sinful humans treat one another on earth.

If they are going to kick someone out for bad behavior, like say, PEDOPHILIA, MURDER, THEFT, ect. then they should be permanently banned from entering a KH.

the ones that mess up and make MISTAKES should be HELPED, not shunned. Since when does shunning make anyone feel that they should be repentant?? It only serves to make them feel BAD and guilty. It serves no other purpose than to punish them. It's not a loving act at all.

• LexWatson
    LexWatson

Elders are to be loving shepherds. However elders in "The WT Club" like the feeling of power that being a spiritual policemen gives them.

If an individuals problems or situation is more than they can deal with, they simply put a silver bullet in their gun and discharge it in that congregation members head thus eliminating the problem. They keep the congregation clean by cutting our anything they are not equipped to handle. and since higher education is frowned on so vehemenantly, EVERY problem is more than these spiritual policeman are equipped to handle.

There's Jehovah's way as outlined in the inspired scripture...and then there is the uninspired direction that the evil WT "club" enforces.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit