My dad took my copy of CoC!!!!

by Rayvin 13 Replies latest social family

• greendawn
    greendawn

That's good news. That book destroys the myth of the divine appointment of the GB and shows they are just ordinary humans with lots of resentments pettiness and a lust for power and control over the deceived. Anything but the humble, meek, and self denying servants they claim to be. There is no sainthood in them.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I am soooo Happy for you! That book helped release my hubby from the tower. I had read it after I left the WT and had it laying around the house. My hubby was still attending meetings but was not happy with the WT anymore. But he was still conflicted about whether or not he should take the leap out of the org. Until he read that book! And it was the deciding factor that got him to leave. So I am happy your dad wants to read it. After he does, there is NO WAY he will not have doubts about the org. Peace, Lilly

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

That's really good news Rayvin, we all have a lot to thank Ray for.

It's not going to be easy for your dad, but he is taking the first step, I do hope that your mum will follow him too. We were in the Org for over 30 years, and we came out together (me & hubby) CoC was the turning point for us. Once you realise that the Governing Body are not who they claim to be - it's then so much easier to look into all their other lies. We bought the two books CoC and ISOCF by Ray, and gave them to our friends - we weren't sure at first if they would take offence, but they didn't and they too are now out of the Org (they had also been in the JWs for 30 years)

Twink

XX

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I don't think any half-thinking person can read Franz's book and stay a JW. JeffT

Only the dishonest ones stay a JW.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit