Compression Disc Fractures?

by onlycurious 3 Replies latest jw friends

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

My husband was hurt Saturday while sledding. He suffered 2 compression disc fractures.

Has anyone here ever experience this? 2 of her vertebrae are actually fractured. No apparent herniation at this time and not nerve damage.

He is in A LOT of pain.

• thebiggestlie
    thebiggestlie

sorry to gere about your husband i pain. hope he recovers soon! that sounds horrendously painfull...

• caligirl
    caligirl

My thoughts are with your husband and you and your family! I'm so sorry this happened. I compression fractured 2 of my vertibrae (T12 & L1) and tore ligaments & tendons in a car accident when I was 16. It is very painful, and I hope they are giving your husband some good drugs in the largest possible quantities.

• Undecided
    Undecided

I just noticed this.

2 of her vertebrae are actually fractured

You are not lesbian are you?

I hope she or he gets over the pain, my son has to take pain pills all the time because of an accident he had at work. I just had pain from a pinched nerve in my back but it's getting better each day. I don't know why my back went bad. You might like to look on the internet for back pain, it gives a lot of information about what to expect and the remedies available.

Ken P.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit