Janitorial Consulting - former pioneers, Bethelites, COs - great gig!

by lawrence 5 Replies latest jw friends

• lawrence
    lawrence

Folks-

While reviewing I.T. consulting opportunities after leaving Atlanta this week, I came across a whiz bang janitorial opportunity. Former pioneers, Bethelites, CO's, etc. here it is:

ProjectID54652
    Project TitleStrategic Planning Consultant
    DescriptionWe are a small start up company offering residential and commercial janitorial services in Florida. We are looking for a Strategic Planning Consultant to create a strategic plan for us so that we will have a better idea of what direction to go regarding growing our business and marketing. Our ideal consultant will have either had hands-on experience in janitorial services or will have helped a janitorial company get off the ground.
    Response Deadline05-FEB-07
  • jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I had a friend who owned a world gym and was a Janitor he said he made more money as a janitor then the owner of world gym. He used the gym to get recruits to clean for him. He seemed to do very well. He lived on a golf course and had income properties.

• Kudra
    Kudra

I have JW friends who are janitors and they couldn't even afford car insurance and got into a wreck, got a $400 ticket for driving w/o car insurance, the other driver was not found at fault even though he was and now my friends don't have a van to do their janitorial in.

• lawrence
    lawrence

kudra-

Sounds like your friends should touch base with this opportunity, then they could get a Lexus SUV and clean those offices real "clean". Maybe even run a bootleg WTS used book business out of the back of the vehicle, seeing that the GB is monitoring E-Bay. I say tell them to go for it.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    Sounds like your friends should touch base with this opportunity, then they could get a Lexus SUV and clean those offices real "clean". Maybe even run a bootleg WTS used book business out of the back of the vehicle, seeing that the GB is monitoring E-Bay. I say tell them to go for it.

Man, I just fell out of my chair spewing beer and laughing my a$$ off.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Thought there would be many PMs as a result of this job situation - guess the lurkers are pumping gas or working at 7-11 - what happened to the window washers - too busy with RVs?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit