Divorce fighting

by DaCheech 11 Replies latest jw friends

• beavis
    beavis

Who here has been a victim of the borg's seperation/divorce policy when they in fact did nothing wrong (meaning that they did not commit the dreaded adultery) especially when the "innocent" mate was still going to the cult's meetings and the "guilty" party was not going to the meetings. With this being said, all of the cult's members would believe that the guilty party was guilty based on not going to the meetings

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    How is any reasons relevant to money???

I don't understand that either but I've seen women who are living large off their ex's assets after a divorce while he scrapes by just to cover his own bills.
    Case in point- I was at someones enormous house a few weeks back picking someone up from a party they got stranded at. I remarked to the person I picked up (after leaving) that the house was INCREDIBLY beautiful. I was then informed that the woman throwing the party was having 'a party to celebrate her divorce' and she just got that house out of it. The woman was fairly young late 20's maybe early 30's who now owned this mansion like house and all I could think was - Prenup
    I think you should take out of a marriage what you brought in unless of course the cases where a woman marries a man and is married for years has his kids etc, etc, she's a stay at home mom, no schooling and then he cashes her in for a 20 year old. Then of course she should be taken care of with alimony and whatnot- just my opinion. I can't imagine getting married without a rock solid prenup.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit