Show a Pic of Your Pet!

by Country Girl 26 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

here is queen neferkitty

alt

and here is Buster

alt

ok I tried to make that smaller and it's not working. Sorry.

he looks a little scary here haha.

• Rooster
  • juni
    juni

These are so cute! Rocco looks pretty p*****off Walter! He was letting you know he was upset w/you for being gone.

Rooster what the hell are those? That second pic looks like that prehistoric shark they had on the news.

I'll try to get my 2 posted here. That's Jasmine and Heidi (mini cockers) who are 1/2 sisters. Kitchen floor looks really bad cause we are re modeling in there.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Great piccies all! I can't post pics of my 2 cats as I don't have a camera.

One of them looks just like lilycurly's Luna - I just had to restrain him when I played Finally Frees video - he was ready to attack my laptop lol!

My other cat is black with a white patch on her chest. She only has one tooth and the vet just said it's going bad and will have to come out eventually

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    My other cat is black with a white patch on her chest. She only has one tooth and the vet just said it's going bad and will have to come out eventually

Awww poor kitty! How old is she?

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

My dog doesn't want to be disturbed right now!

Swalker

• Abandoned
  • misanthropic
  • Sad emo
    Sad emo
    Awww poor kitty! How old is she?

She's only about 10 yrs (rescued so can't be sure). When she was originally found, she was close to starvation and all her teeth bar the one she has were rotten/damaged so the vet had to take them all out. The worry now is that she has a serious heart condition too so anaesthetic would be a gamble for her I'm praying that the tooth will drop out by itself before it gets painful for her.

• fifi40
    fifi40

trying to upload a pic of gus but not sure how it works...........aagghh computers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit