Blanc UN Application Forms (as signed by wts)

by Kent 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Kent
    Kent

Here are copies of the blanc forms the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society has signed with the UN!

Required Application Materials" document and more importantly the "Criteria for Association".

Thanks a lot to hawkaw

Yakki Da

Kent

I need more BOE letters, KMs and other material. Those who can send it to me - please do! The new section will be interesting!!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• roybatty
    roybatty

Um...I think something is messed up.

• joelbear
    joelbear

Be really interesting to see how they answered these questions.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Kent,

Maybe you should adjust your thread title a bit. You seem to imply these are the WTS completed forms.

Remember these are the blank application forms that the WTS would have had to fill out to be "accredited" by the DPI.

Also I suggest everyone note "the criteria" form that the WTS would have had to agree to.

I am in the process of seeing if I can have the WTS's filled forms.

If you think these forms are fake please contact Ms. Isolda Oca of the United Nations DPI at 212-963-1859.

Thanks for all of your help Kent and major thank you to dungbeetle for getting them to Kent.

hawk

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Kent just as important could you edit your post to add the "Required Application Materials" document and more importantly the "Criteria for Association".

A major thank you to you

hawk

• roybatty
    roybatty

Hawk, if you get copies of the forms filled out by the WT THAT would be amazing! Good luck.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

roybatty,

That is being looked into as we speak with Mr. Paul Hoeffel, Chief of the UN's DPI/NGO.

Based on this afternoon's telephone call I will be getting something on my "official written request" soon. Even a letter with the UN logo etc. confirming some of the facts would be a real cool prize. But again all the proof is there. Just got to call and confirm. The rest as they say is icing on the cake.

But again if you think these are fake please call the UN to quanitify.

hawk

• Aintthatcute
    Aintthatcute

Kent,

Would you be willing to mail me a copy of these forms?

Thank you,

ATC

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

You should be able to download them from Kent's site when up but if you want copies and Kent is buzy go visit

[email protected]

However, I caution all of you and others. Wait till they are posted on Kent's site and then you can all download them yourself.

These files are also in a .jpg form. So you should be able to scoope them right off this site if you right click on the image and then save it.

hawk

• Kent
    Kent

No problem, but why don't you just copy them from here?

Just "right click" the image, chose "Save Picture As", and you have your copy!

The images are here (just add http://)

home.online.no/~nme-as/images/Application-Form1.jpg
    home.online.no/~nme-as/images/Application-Form2.jpg
    home.online.no/~nme-as/images/Application-Form3.jpg
    home.online.no/~nme-as/images/Application-Form4.jpg

Yakki Da

Kent

I need more BOE letters, KMs and other material. Those who can send it to me - please do! The new section will be interesting!!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit