50 ways to.........

by ButtLight 32 Replies latest jw friends

• fifi40
    fifi40

1. Go fishing with it as bait. 2. Accidentally leave it behind the wheel of a large truck. 3. Let it play chicken on a rail track. 4. Give it to a young puppy as a chew toy. 4. Give it to a young baby as a drop toy. 5.Fly to Paris,climb the Eiffel tower and drop it. 6.Wash up with it. Strap it to the horn of a battling rhino. 8.Let it live near a live volcano. 9.Bake it in the oven. 10.Put it in the washer on a 90 degree wash full cycle. 11.Use it for target practice with your semi automatic. 12. Share a bath with it. 13. Pack small explosives around it. 14. Bore it to death by making it attend JW meetings. 15.Attach it to the bumper of your car and drive at high speed into the back of someone (only if your car is fitted with an air bag). 16.Play tennis with it using it instead of a ball 17. Tell it its dumped (it may die of a broken heart) 18.Play catch with it several times, with a blind person. 19.Stick a homemade sail on it and take it to the lake to use a boat. 20. Use it as a puck in ice hockey.........................Well thats a start and its straining my brain

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    9.Bake it in the oven

Funny you should mention that, mine has been in the oven for an hour now! I will let ya know how it turns out. Rare? Well done? or completely Fried!

Its shot anyway, why not give it a shot!

• AllAlongTheWatchtower
    AllAlongTheWatchtower

Re: those little $2-$5 insurance programs for your cell; many of them cover anything and everything BUT water damage. I bought mine at a Radio Shack, for 50 bucks they cover the phone, including unlimited replacement batteries for 2 years. At 70 bucks a pop, that saved me a bundle. I could have smashed the thing with a hammer, as far as Radio Shack is concerned, as long as you have the pieces, you're golden. But if it got wet, forget it.

Oh...I was lucky, and didn't kill mine, but it was close: while bending over to put fresh food in the kitty's dish, dropped mine in the water bowl. Had to grab it as fast as I could and then shake it, wrap it in paper towels, etc. Did all sorts of crazy stuff like beeping, randomly having buttons act as if I had pushed them when I hadn't, etc, but it was ok by the next day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit