When did WT start teaching all wicked would be destroyed at Armageddon?

by cabasilas 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Dragon
    The Dragon

Witnesses going around trying to put new spins on 100 year old knowledge and update accordingly as new problems and technology arise..reminds me of someone trying to impersonate Dale Earnhart driving a Geo Metro.

If your on here and are caught you have broken the agreement you made when you committed to be their bitch and do what they said by folowing their rules. You are not to research any outside views and you know it.

You need to research the fat guys in New York...they are the ones claiming to have superior knowledge and insight yet they must protect you from being misled by someone elses...??????????????????

Reminds me of Rocky's Mick trying to protect Rocky from Mr. T's (Clubber Lang) challenge for a shot at the title. Because he knew Rocky was not ready for him and would get beat.

Go tell "Mick" to do his job better training you and he will have nothing to worry about.

(Perhaps "Mick" needs more training himself to prepare for his upcoming battle as well?)

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

TD, I am very impressed with your knowledge of Watch Twoer history. Do you have a similar expose on the origins and development of the 144,000? Doug

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

I don't think they teach that "the wicked" will be destroyed at Armageddon.

Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Lady Di, my neighbor's four year old twins and their pet dog and cat will die at Armageddon according to the JWs, but not "the wicked".

OK so we have already lost the first few, but the Watchtower pegged those wicked devils for destruction.

Actually the WT teaches that only JWs (and not every JW at that!) will be spared. So the "happy" God will exterminate over 99.5% of the human population.

Just off the top of your heads, can anyone name a JW who is famous for helping people in need?

• The Dragon
    The Dragon

I never bothered really...just rely upon my eyes and their actions and results.

I was raised from 6 in this crap and my mother is still their prisoner. I studied for about two weeks and surpassed my elder who got mad and threw me out..saying he studied for 40 years and i was teaching him.

I see some of the old elders who wrote me off as a lost case as a child...I also see the fear in their eyes....and their guarded shallow questions as they look for the nearest exit.

I have "witnessed" the result of my mom's household and how disfunctinal it is although she does her best to follow her leaders orders who don't even know her or her situation...yet feel somehow authorized to tell what she should do.

I am longing for the day I get to confront and cross examine these people in front of everyone.

I get hungrier every passing day.

• Leolaia
  • yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Great research TD, thank you very much.

• anakolouthos
    anakolouthos

I've had the very same question recently... I appreciate all the links & research on this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit