COHI Towers Associates

by ErEf 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ErEf
    ErEf

thnx Garybuss

It is clear how companies use others to buy property. Now I just like to know if COHI gained profit or not.

• garybuss
    garybuss

You wrote: "Now I just like to know if COHI gained profit or not."

I appreciate looking at the Watch Tower finances. It needs to be done. For a non-profit that uses full financial disclosure, looking at it's finances is a boring subject. The Watch Tower is only interesting because they are secretive.

Not to throw a bucket of cold water on your work, but, it wouldn't much matter to me if COHI made profit or not since I don't know any material facts at all about the transaction. It'd almost be like looking to see if a used car dealer made a profit by being a third party to a car sale. Just like the car deal, to look at the Society's buying assets and looking for irregularities will require full disclosure of all elements of the transaction. If there is something wrong, I'd think it'd be hidden under about six payers of transactions and bureaucracy and a full audit might not even reveal it.

In every dealing I have first hand information about and those I have second hand information about as well, everybody who got involved in helping the Watch Tower Society did the help at a personal cost, not a personal gain. Some people quit helping the Society because they were being personally financially hurt by helping the Society. The Society latched onto them like a leech and was draining the blood out of them.

Do I think there's somebody gaining from the Society? You bet! Do I think it'll be visible and easy to spot? Nope!

• ErEf
    ErEf

who is gaining then.. the ones having their nice room and their meals every day? I wouldn't call that welth.

you made a good point that it would be to hard to find out :( tnx again.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear EREF,

WELCOME!!! You may want to pm AndersonInfo she may know.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• garybuss
    garybuss

You wrote: "who is gaining then.. the ones having their nice room and their meals every day?"I don't know. Let's find out. I doubt that apple will be found under the tree.

• maisha
    maisha
    And IMO, there IS an organization behind the organization.

YES

IT IS CALLED

ILLUMINATI

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

THANK YOU SAD ELDER:

"

As we understand it, the COHI group was formed to purchase property and avoid issues with the Brooklyn Heights people. Some would have refused to sell to the Dubs. Likely there were other reasons not known to us personally.

One of the princpals in COHI was Dallas (Dick) F. Wallace, a very wealthy Dub. He was the founder of Tech Tire Patch which in turn gave way to the Mighty Distributing franchise empire. Dick died several years ago, he had MS I believe.

• SadElder
    SadElder

Balaam- You're welcome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit