Revelation Book Conductors

by Alligator Wisdom 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

Any of you elders or ministerial servants conducting the Revelation (It's Grand Climax At Hand!) book at the weekly book studies?

If so, are you maneuvering thru with ease?

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother NOT Exerting Vigorously by WTS standards)

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

I can't even imagine trying to sit through a study, let alone conduct. Wouldn't it be a riot to bring in something like the Left Behind series to the study?

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I might could have manouvered around some of the books but this one would make me barf.

• concerned elder
    concerned elder

Yes, I am doing so as we speak and yes it is enough to make one barf as the previous post suggested.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Yeah, a good elder's wife told me that if she could hollow out her book and put a good juicy novel in it and pretend to be following along, she would do it in a heart beat.

• searching4truth
    searching4truth
    Yes, I am doing so as we speak and yes it is enough to make one barf as the previous post suggested.

concerned elder how do you do it? You must keep a barf bag next to your chair.q

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

OH my GOOOOOD they are agoing over this again. How can they, when they have changed their view on many of their views originally set forth in this book. This book was horrible the first and second times thru, I can't imagine going through it again.

• Cindi_67
    Cindi_67
    OH my GOOOOOD they are agoing over this again. How can they, when they have changed their view on many of their views originally set forth in this book. This book was horrible the first and second times thru, I can't imagine going through it again.

This is actually the fourth time is considered.

• lurker
    lurker

I just could not do it. I recently resigned as an elder. But that is not the only reason. There is much more to it. Lurker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit