Nancy Grace...and other things

by troucul 10 Replies latest jw friends

• troucul
    troucul

I know there should be two different topics, but as I was posting, I was surfing on Yahoo and saw that 27 more GI's died today...it makes one think.

At any rate, I hate Nancy Grace. She comes off as self-righteous, and so sure of herself. I've never heard her comments on people that were declared not guilty. For some reason, she moves on to other cases when other defendants were cleared. I wonder why that is...

I'd love to see the skeletons in her closet.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Ditto.

• troucul
    troucul

My bad, it was 20.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    At any rate, I hate Nancy Grace

ya. she really irritates me too. well, cnn irritates me. but she rubs me the wrong way bad.

and anderson cooper is a dork.

tetra (of the "ted turner is not getting laid, no one is" class)

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

ohhhhhhh I cant stand Nancy Grace either........and I don't think she has ever gotten laid........I mean ......who would?

but I do kinda like Anderson Cooper

• troucul
    troucul

I'm going to get punished for this, but Nancy Grace is a good candidate for a hate f%$#.

You know, if she grew her hair long and lost 85 pounds, and made false accusations against the 9/11 widows, she'd look alot like Ann Coulter...interesting...

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I didn't even have to watch her to hate her program....I thought it really sucked that Headline News was giving up its headline news format to put on these "shows"....I miss the days of Rudi Bakhtiar. Anyway, yeah she really blows tho I refuse to watch more than a few moments of her program....

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

me too, she's so lame. I don't watch her.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

You know, if she grew her hair long and lost 85 pounds, and made false accusations against the 9/11 widows, she'd look alot like Ann Coulter...interesting...

another one I cant stand...........and Star Jones.............ugggggggggggg

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I saw the number of soldiers who died yesterday as 21. My local paper saw it as an interesting news item....for page 14. But take heart; they see Iraqi lives as even less valuable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit