How many converts are there to different religions?

by bluesapphire 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

This doesn't answer the question either, but is interesting-- http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_prac2.htm

Still searching for conversion stats.

~Merry

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

fyi Catholics dont count infants as "converts". "converts" come from other religions and study to become catholic and are baptized at Easter vigil Mass. In this case thats where they get their 1 million per year of coversions. Infants are included in the count of adherents though.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

fyi Catholics dont count infants as "converts". "converts" come from other religions and study to become catholic and are baptized at Easter vigil Mass. In this case thats where they get their 1 million per year of coversions. Infants are included in the count of adherents though.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Of all the ex-jws I know, I only know of 1 that converted, my ex-boyfriends sisters husband. He converted to Baptist. She was disfellowshipped and has been trying to get reinstated.
    My ex-boyfriends mother disassociated herself but told me there is no other religion for her. Go figure. She believes the wt is the truth but doesn’t want to be a jw. Too many rules.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit