Prince and Lindsay Lohan Partying?

by wozadummy 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• orbison11
    orbison11

below is a blog website, is sort of under the wire at the moment,

the blogger is an entertainment lawyer (supposeldy)

there has been a few posts re prince,,,and his darling expose's,,,,,he should be df'd, we know, but his $$$'s speak volumes

http://crazydaysandnights.blogspot.com/

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

As a mom, I am wondering why he is allowing a underage girl drink at all? And why are people getting butt faced drunk on his booze? Forget Christian-that is totally irresponsible as an adult. The JW thing I don't take too seriously, cause really-Prince as a JW? PULLEEZ-but hell, the man is like, 45-50. Thats just stupid. Wait, he did join the JWs recently. Obviously the man doesn't have very good judgement.

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

Very simple answer - $$$$$$$.
    As for JWs having any problem with children drinking, they defend my ex who advocates his children drinking from a very early age. And how many of them do you know that are alcoholics? I had to say that 90% of my KH (through several halls) were alcoholics. I almost think you have to be to survive.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Howard Stern and Robin Quivers were talking about this on their show yesterday. They mentioned the hypocrisy of Prince partying and being JW.

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

He is following Pauls example of becoming all things to all people :) How else would Lindsay get to hear the truth??

• free2beme
    free2beme
    If Prince is a JW what the hell is he doing organising a LARGE function without the elders approval?

From what I know of the Witnesses, with wealthy people, they would classify this as part of his career and as long as he was not promoting drug use or heavy alcohol use. It is just a nessassry carreer move.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit