Something that bugs me

by Junction-Guy 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

It bothers me when people who dont even believe in the bible try to use scriptures against me. For example this woman at work, hates all christianity (except JW's), is agnostic, doesnt believe in the bible. Whenever I mention something about the JW's she says "Remember, judge not, lest you be judged" That just irks the living daylights out of me. This woman and I have been friends off and on for awhile, but I no longer enjoy our conversations anymore. Last night I was telling her about the sextuplets in Canada and how they are needing blood transfusion, and one has already died. She told me "So what? 6 is too many, let them die" That bothered me to no end. This woman really doesnt like children, and definitely has issues with them. This woman has been really friendly with me, flirts with me, and is very pretty, but her personality is like poison. I think this woman would make an excellent JW as she is always pointing out the flaws in churches, she is naieve, and has no real concern for other people, plus she is good at faking concern.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

The one thing I can't tolerate is an ignorant attitude, which it sounds like she has. Too bad she's pretty and her appearance doesn't reflect her attitude.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    This woman has been really friendly with me, flirts with me, and is very pretty, but her personality is like poison

JG, it just goes to show that sometimes beauty is only skin deep. She sounds like an ideal candidate for the jws to me as well.

• RAF
    RAF
    "So what? 6 is too many, let them die"

Wow ... I'm speachless !

• Zico
    Zico

I'm always skeptical of people who don't like children.

I've never met someone who didn't like children and wasn't selfish.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Well i have studied her personality alot lately and she has so many characteristics of a JW. I have told her quite a bit about JW's so Im not really sure if she would ever join them now, but I believe she would have if the opportunity had arisen in the past. She is a very beautiful woman, but her personality is awful. The weird thing about this is that we had a JW woman at work, and I actually liked her and enjoyed talking with her, I just didnt like her religion. This woman liked her religion, but despised her. I told her she had it backwards, the woman is a very kind woman, it's her religion that stinks. I actually have stood up for this JW woman after I told her about me and some of my apostate activities, especially since it didnt change our working relationship one IOTA. You gotta give credit to any JW that would give you the time of day after finding out that you oppose her religion. This JW woman has now quit her job, and I regret that I didnt talk more with her on JW issues, now I will never have the opportunity.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Exactly Zico !! She tells me Im selfish, but at least I have a heart when it comes to children, as I dont want to see any child suffer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit