DOG PHILOSOPHY

by juni 4 Replies latest social humour

• juni
    juni

Dog PhilosophyThe reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
    -Anonymous

Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
    -Ann Landers
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.
    -Will Rogers
    There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
    -Ben Williams
    A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
    -Josh Billings

The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
    -Andy Rooney
    We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.
    -M. Acklam
    Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people,
    who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
    -Sigmund Freud

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.
    -Rita Rudner
    A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
    -Robert Benchley

Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog.
    -Franklin P. Jones
    If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few persons.
    -James Thurber

If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise
    -Unknown

My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to $3.00 a can. That's almost $21.00 in dog money.
    -Joe Weinstein

Ever consider what our dogs must think of us? I mean, here we come from a grocery with the most amazing haul, chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth!
    -Anne Tyler

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    -Robert A. Heinlein
    If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
    -Mark Twain

You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says,
    'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
    - Dave Barry
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
    -Roger Caras

If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then give him only two of them.
    -Phil Pastoret

My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am.
    "One of the hardest things in life to learn is which bridge to cross and which bridge to burn"

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Juni,

You're pictures aren't showing up. I looked at the properties and found that they are pointing to files on your hard-drive. For us to see them, you need to put them on the web. I like to use http://www.flickr.com, but there are other sources as well.

Good luck.

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

Can't see any of your pics! Great post. Here is a pic of my furry therapist, we almost lost him to a tumor in his spleen, but he is out of surgery and back to his old self!

FBF

• juni
    juni

Thanks guys for letting me know. I was afraid of that. I'll upload the file.

Ah FBF. He's so cute and friendly looking. That's nice to hear a success story!

Juni

I'll have to download the 11 pictures and captions tomorrow as I don't have time tonight.

• Rooster
    Rooster
    I'll have to download the 11 pictures and captions tomorrow as I don't have time tonight.

Good luck with that..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit