Goodbye for now friends, I’m taking a break

by zagor 18 Replies latest jw friends

• zagor
    zagor

I’m taking a break. I don’t know how long it will last, a month, a year, forever?!?! Last few months have been real roller-coaster for me, many things have changed dramatically. Right now I’m taking 2 weeks holiday to an overseas trip to get my own thoughts sorted, but even after that will probably also take other journeys. I’ve sold the house and small part of that money I really want now to invest into my own journeys. Some of you call it journeys of soul-searching or self-discovery. Well perhaps you’re right; perhaps that is what this is.

Either way, I just can’t be bothered to think about WTBS, not anymore. For some time I’ve been over this and just can’t think about cult any more. Besides, I don’t think or feel like I’ve got anything worthwhile to offer or contribute to this board or anyone on it at this present time.
    I have to admit though this board and many of you on it have helped me tremendously. I was reviewing my own threads and posts from beginning and it is funny to see how at very beginning I posted things to deliberately divert attention from myself, just in case if anyone was “watching” lol. I don’t know why I even went through that process, I’ve been out of the cult for some time, but I suppose talking about those issues is something very personal and you can’t just open up that easily, well at least in my case. But thanks to you fine people I managed to quickly show real me through it all.

Anyhow I’m taking a break now. Perhaps I see you in the future again. Well I’ll probably pop from time to time, but right now I need time off.
    Those of you who have (or wish) my email you can write me, I will check my mailbox from time to time, and as always write back. And will probably also make updates of my journeys on my myspace page wherever I am in the world, maybe even put a pic or two on my blog.

Wish you all success in life and don’t get too serious with it. Piece of advice, whatever is stopping you from moving forward in you life, cut it off. You will feel much better on a long run.

But right now, this is I, Zagor, John, Cap Jack ;) signing off.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    ...I don’t think or feel like I’ve got anything worthwhile to offer or contribute to this board or anyone on it at this present time.

Ironic. I've just posted this:
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/20680/2255496/post.ashx#2255496

You'd be surprised who you encourage...

Enjoy the vacation and the break, and we'll see ya when ya get back. Take care....

• zagor
    zagor

Thanx LT I didn't see it till now, you encouraged me a lot.

All the best to both you and Xena!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

What, back again already? Go pack, already!

LOL

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I will miss you......hope you have a great holiday and journey

purps

• Golf
    Golf

I don't consider you going, to me your just taking just a vacation, time off. Enjoy the time off and drop in to tell us your adventures.

We all contribute something to this forum and your no exception. Sooooooooo, the best and enjoy your relaxing time off.

Golf

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

John please get on your IM

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I was wondering why your locale was always changing. Your'e an explorer at heart that doesn't get put in a cage mentally or physically. You have courage capt. Jack. Let the wind fill your sails , and lifes experience fill your cup matey. Your free spirit is an inspiration!

• RAF
    RAF

Have a good break, take care

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Zagor,

Enjoy your journeys. If you've done 1568 posts in 2 months and 18 days, you NEED a break from this board!!

S4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit