thanks for the internet

by cyrus 2 Replies latest jw friends

• cyrus
    cyrus

hi all,just thought i would just say thanks for the internet. How many of us would know the truth about the org known as jehovahs witnesses without the internet?How many of us would still belong to that group and not be listening to that voice saying :come on use ur brain u know its all rubbish ,were is all the love u were promised .It doesnt matter how many hours u spend in sevice just do ur best.armageddon is just round the corner (30-40 years still not here round the corner)this is gods org where else would we go if not here? jehovah is the loving god that will murder at least 5.000.000.000.000 people including babies and other children that will die because thier parents are not jws .OH,AND U MUST BE JOYOUS OVER THIS BECAUSE JEHOVAHS JUSTICE IS BEYOND REPROACH BUT SADDAM HUSSIEN, HITLER POL POT AND ALL THE OTHER GENOCIDAL MANIACS OF HISTORY ARE EVIL ALTHOUGH THEY DID NOT KILL A FRACTION OF THE PEOPLE JAH WILL DO. Also big thanks to all those who have done endless research on jws to give us that info. keep up the good work all of you and thanks to jwd also .....cyrus

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

You're Welcome

Al G.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I left the borg in 83 before I knew of the internet. But I still appreciate the internet, its a wonderful technology. The information age.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit