Regarding Genesis 3:15, Tell me what you think

by unbaptized 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• 30girl
    30girl

I'm with Tetra - It's funny but the Bible sounds different to me now since I don't have the Witchtower telling me how to interpret every word, every syllable, every letter anymore. I can find a more comforting message throughout the New Testament now that I don't have to codemn everyone to death 3 times a week. Not a huge fan of God in the Old Testament, comes off kinda busy and cranky to me.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

It has come to my understanding that the bruise that Satan had felt was his organizations removal from heaven and his confinement to the earthly realm (footstool) and since that time he knows that he only has a short time left to run his organization or seed. So he goes off to wage war against the remaining ones of the anointed flock on earth and the great crowd which could be considered a bruise to Jesus heel. If this is so, then there could possibly be a slight misinterpretation of that scripture.

Tell me what you think?

I think it's a total misinterpretation of scripture - if the wtbts says something, then start with something else that's completely different and you'll probably be closer to knowing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit