What happened to AlanF

by toreador 23 Replies latest jw friends

• toreador
    toreador

Anybody heard from him lately? I havent seen a post from him in a long time.

tor

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Give AlanF something challanging to debate..He`ll show up...OUTLAW

• proplog2
    proplog2

He was in the middle of a debate on evolution. I think he was bored.

• Soledad
    Soledad

I thought he was banned?

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

^^^^ No he's not... Why would he be??? He's one of the best posters on this site...^^^^

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    I thought he was banned?

Nope not banned As others said he posts when he is interested enough in the topic. I'm hoping that means he is moving on with his life.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Alan F. now tours the country entering various beer drinking contests. He won the Guinness Cup several years ago, and is the gold medal winner of the Chimay Olympics three times in a row. He is now considering moving to Belgium and becoming a beer-making monk.

• undercover
    undercover

Start a thread on 607 vs 586/587, wait for "scholar" to post and then you'll see AlanF.

Speaking of which...I kinda miss scholar. I finally figured him out...and he was funny.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

His wife might have banned him cuz he was getting all the old literature we were getting rid of and I think she said they did not have anymore room for it!!!!!!

purps

• Satanus
    Satanus

The wt kidnapped him and is demanding $500 ransom. So far, no apostate has offered the money.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit