What I've noticed about the posters here

by Fleshybirdfodder 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

First and foremost.... only half of you admit to having hairy chests,,,

Second;

I thank all of you for your honesty. Do you think we are really this P.O'd ( ) because we are a little bit anal? I think it is because most of the people I read on this board frequently have a big issue with hypocrisy, and that has helped me personally define what honesty is. I don't post that often (primarily because I've lurked for a long time and then because every point I wanna comment on is usually replied to more eloquently and intellectually than I could.) The point being... Anal or not, I really appreciate being online with you... even if I am only reading posts. The freedom to disagree is a gift I am still unwrapping with a little trepidation. There are few (and far too many at the same time) out there that understand how difficult it can be for someone to be idoctrinated by this Org. Thanks to all of you.

FBF

• uninformed
    uninformed

FBF--

Thanks for the observation,

I too am happy to be here, and I agree with your post.

Its good to have you here with us too.

Brant

P.S.--Is it true that buzzards are laying more eggs this year? (I like your NOM DE PLUME)

• mouthy
    mouthy

only half of you admit to having hairy chests,,, I dont have that!!!!
    Welcome to the board good to have you join in.... Many Lurk! but participation is more fun. See your from Canada... If your near Waterloo would like to know where ?when your ready to share ! dont worry if your not ready....

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

"The freedom to disagree is a gift I am still unwrapping with a little trepidation." Awesome expression! If I ever can use it in my writing, may I ?

Thanks for the nice words, btw. Learning that it is not wrong to be honest-even with myself-is one of the hardest won victories from my exit. Knowing that i don't have to agree to be acceptable or loved-you are right-it is truly a gift! We don't have to sacrifice our souls to save them!

• FMZ
    FMZ

Great post... but I had to laugh when I read the "Ads by Google" at the top... awesome stuff.

• Quandry
    Quandry

I don't admit to it, either. Wait-no-I don't have to admit to it. I don't have it. But I don't have a Katie Holmes chest either.

• juni
    juni

It's nice to have you here FBF! I always grin when I see your alias.

I enjoy coming here to; people bare their souls so to speak and tell it like it is/was. And you know that others understand as they've experienced the same things to different degrees.

Keep posting!

Juni

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Perfectly phrased, completely agreed, and right back at'cha.

tee hee...
    Baba.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I think that I'm the Rodney Dangerfield of this board, "I can't get no respect". I'm just a sucker for punishment. I guess that I think that I deserve it for listening to THOSE people at my door.

But, really, most people don't throw eggs at me, well, not all the time!

• Gregor
    Gregor

Fleshybirdfodder - It has been brought to the attention of the JWD judicial committe that you have been speaking out on various subjects with ideas and thoughts based on your own intellect and not in harmony with the pronouncements of the God inspired JWD governing body. We therefore request your presence at a meeting of three apostates to determine if you should be allowed to have continued intercourse on this forum. May God have mercy on your worthless soul.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit