My journey is reaching another level

by InquiryMan 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• some-xjw-guy
    some-xjw-guy

however those two things are looked down apon by God and bring untold misery Indeed, the idea that a thing is looked down upon by God has brought untold misery to many.

• Asheron
    Asheron

Thank you for sharing your story and showing another example of becoming true to ones self. Even though it is probably a difficult transition for you and certain family members I applaud you for removing the mask and living YOUR truth. May you and your family (s) have all the happiness you can handle.

Asheron

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

I would like to thank you all for the support you´ve given me. I cherish and value it a lot.

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

I made my final farewell to my best friend. He is living in another country than mine, but I was his best man and he was truly the most sincere and genuine witness I ever met. I did not want him to know about me DA through someone else. So I wanted to a make a decent farewell. I got choked up, but we had a long conversation. However, we are on different planets. He stated that it does not matter what WE fell, how we FEEL or that we even are Happy. If we are not obedient and subordinate ourselves to Jehovah\s direction and his organization nothing else matters. He truly believes this is true.... And that all other than witnesses have void, emptly lives and will end up disappointed. I felt in a way sorry for him, and he feels sorry for me. But I left because I could not buy the rhetoric anymore. And today the shunning started. My ex-fine bumped across two sisters in the local congregation (normally we do not bump into them at all). One was her very best friend. No hello, avoiding eye contact, trying to go another way. It is their loss. We know why they act like that. And I just pity it. It is however, a cruel organization, that demands inhuman behavior.... Well, so glad I am out of her..... (Babylon the small)

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

I meat of course ex-wife, not ex-fine ;-)

• Scully
    Scully

agapa37 writes:

Congratulations InquiryMan, it sounds like you are in a good place now.

[sigh] It doesn't sound like he is in a good place to me. Divorce-Homosexuallity. I am by no means prejudice, however those two things are looked down apon by God and bring untold misery.

Sounds like prejudice to me. It also appears that it isn't yet time to restore your posting limit to normal levels.

You aren't learning much by being here, are you?

• Kaput
    Kaput

[sigh] It doesn't sound like he is in a good place to me. Divorce-Homosexuallity. I am by no means prejudice, however those two things are looked down apon by God and bring untold misery.

agapa37 ---

Maybe it's time you took your journey to another level...that is, if you're on one.

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

Initially, my grandmother decided not to shun me.
    She stated that she would treat me like before... 
    So I called her today, to see if everything was ok. 
    She is close to 87. I instantly understood something had changed. 
    She told me she had lost several kilos due to what is happening.
     (I have lost 16 kilos myself the past year....)... 
    I never of course wanted her last years to be darkened by the fact that I finally DA,
     but there was no alternative. She obviously had been rethinking her position 
    (or been influenced by my parents or the recent WT)....
    And she stated that They are not the ones who have left me, 
    I have left them. In other words, I am the one to blame. 
    But they own this problem, not me. I am saddened that she has 
    been forced to choose the organization in favor of her grandson. 
    but that was to be expected. Although she loves me and I love her, 
    the love of God (organization) is greater... I am not bitter. Just a bit disillusioned. 
    The WTBTS is the one to blame. It is, I am finally now able to say, 
    an organization that have bad fruits. But, it is important, nevertheless, 
    not to let anger and bitterness take the hold...
  • agapa37
    agapa37

Sounds like prejudice to me. It also appears that it isn't yet time to restore your posting limit to normal levels.

Scully, I assure you that I do not have a prejudice bone im my body. I didn't mean for my comment to sound prejudice and if it did I apologize. I was mearly giving my thoughts on a statement made not directly to the poster who statred this thread. I dont think my comment is any different from alot of the comments here on this board. Look at the crisis of conscience thread. Again, Scully my apologies for sounding prejudice.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Congrats!

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit