Yet another brochure campaign !

by 5go 13 Replies latest jw friends

• 5go
    5go

I hear tell that there will be yet another brochure campaign. It will be in an upcoming KM ! That is all I know.

I bet I just fell into some sorta trap but what the hell.

• thebiggestlie
    thebiggestlie

My friend does the lit. counter at the KH i'll have him scan the KM'S as they come in. Do you have a source for this interesting tidbit? Oh wait this isn't wikipedia....

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Do you have a source for this interesting tidbit? Oh wait this isn't wikipedia....

LOL

I blame Bush!

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

It is a tract campaign inviting for the Memorial.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

ugh already? memorial isn't until april.

• lurker
    lurker

Correct it is a tract to invite new ones to the memorial. Many halls have them in now under lock and key. I totally blew off the last tract will now have to figure out how to do the same with this one. The info is in upcoming KM for February.

• TheListener
    TheListener

The WTS can be so predictable at times. If a tract campaign creates some buzz and invigorate some of the dubs then they reason, 'why not have a tract campaign every couple month?'

What they forget is that every new and exciting thing wears out sooner or later. Only this new and exciting thing will wear out the publishers too.

Soon they will be asking "what if we had a tract campaign, and nobody came?"

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

I think they come up with these tract campaigns to give the dubs a break from the (ab)normal routine of trying to start doorstep bible studies. The dubs get some relief by just going up to the door and handing the person a tract, no conversing with them.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

It's going to feature mermaids and UFOs tied in to the memorial theme.

Jaracz got new light during his recent NDE.

• 5go
    5go

The CO said it on his last visit he said it would be in the next KM. I'm not sure if the next is feb or march though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit