What do you single guys do?

by frozen one 15 Replies latest social relationships

• Twitch
    Twitch

I can relate to the "one ata time" focus and the inherent loss of possibilities.

as one who's getting back into the "dating" thing after a long hiatus, i would agree with the advice of keeping your options open but be honest.

when in Rome,.....

• Nellie
    Nellie

Wait a minute - when did he say he was looking for a friend? Isn't he looking for a relationship? Be upfront yes, upfront about the fact that he's looking and is interested in getting to know whether they are the right one. The way you get to know whether or not they have potential is by TALKING to them - stay in the talking phase and don't rush to the physical one. That way you can't be accused of being a player.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    What do you single guys do?

you mean when i am not blinded by the veils of biology? uh, i spend time expanding my mind. you know, merging with the infinite instead of merging with some chick's, er....

i recomend burning all the numbers and hitting the confessional asap. you are in serious danger of commiting FORNICATION!!

tetra

• Twitch
    Twitch
    merging with the infinite instead of merging with some chick's, er....

lol

might be time to trip again. been awhile

• ClaireManEater
    ClaireManEater

never mind ;)

• frozen one
    frozen one

Thanks for the replies. I had nothing to fall back on other than the "if it seems wrong it is" theory. For those who might be curious (and if you are you really need to get out more), since the original post I have gone out with all three women. It was a busy week. I thought two of the three were great. I didn't get a chance to find out much about the third one. She kept answering her cell phone while we were out (yet another reason to hate cell phones and their abusers) which to me indicated she wasn't really interested. Thanks again for the insights.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit