Now that is is some sick s*^t!

by OneFingerSalute 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

So the bible reading talks about some "good" appointed man who valued the office more than his wife and turned her over to the crowd to be repeatedly raped until she died.

Then the sick hoser dismembers her and sends the body parts around the nation.

Later the "faithful" Jews from eleven tribes go up to do battle with the one "bad" tribe at God's okay and suffers defeat...twice! Finally the third time god lets them win.

WT says that we have to realize that women were expendable in those days. The "good" guy let his wife be raped and murdered because he valued his appointed office. And of course the "faithful" thousands who died listening to their OT leader were only allowed to die so the rest could prove they really wanted to go to war with their fellow Jews.

No wonder the JDubya's are such sick freaks, salivating at the thought of billions being turned into human hot dogs. They see nothing wrong with god letting his faithful servants die at the drop of a hat just to test them. What if humans treated their children like that? Oh wait, sorry, they do in WT land. Sacrificing innocent children on the altar of pedophilia!

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012
    Hey One Finger, thanks for the heads up, for dialogue can you give some references to the articles? Thanks
  • daringhart13
  • flipper
    flipper
    ONE FINGER SALUTE- Great thread, you nailed it. The middle east view of women is sick, sick, sick. And these are the people that wrote the Bible centuries ago. As you say no wonder JW's are so screwed up
  • wannabefree
    wannabefree
    I believe she was just a concubine, an even lower position than a lowly wife, and she had been unfaithful .. so, hey, I guess she deserved it. .............................................. (satire intended)
  • azor
    azor
    They offer them up GB/Molech on the alter of no blood transfusion. What a sick sick cult.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

How about the ancient Hebrew practice of killing children that pose dishonor to their parents. or how a man can rape a woman and make her his wife if he pays a dowry to her father.

Yes emulating the social moral standards of a ancient civilization that existed 2 to 3 thousand years ago sure is worthy and morally just .

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

for dialogue can you give some references to the articles? Thanks

*** w60 9/1 p. 524 Abraham, “Father of All Those Having Faith” ***

Both Abraham and Sarah recognized the fact that in their day women were considered expendable.

I'll have to find the other references. I couldn't believe the warped viewpoint that was presented, at least that is the way I read it.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Well, what about Lot? His daughters were expendable. Perhaps he was following O'l Abe's example?

It was Abraham who lied and said that Sarah was his sister ( because he was a coward ), and she could have been violated by her captor. The kidnapper was cursed by YHWH because Abraham lied.

Of course it's all made up. You have a bunch of murders and rapes and some vague "promised land" stuff. Oh, don't forget the magic dice and box/ark and putting blood on your big toe. If that's not from an all-knowing being, I don't know what is....

DD

• floriferous
    floriferous

Do you think god is more enlightened now?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit