still here

by ballistic 10 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

Hi everyone.

Sorry I haven't been posting much. What's with the google ads?

Anyway, my g/f moves in tomorrow! It's going to be great.

For those of you I met in America and those I didn't, I have a new job since returning to the UK again at another bank. Same old crap and politics to deal with like any other big corporation.

Anyhow, I gave up smoking 6 or 7 weeks ago and I'm going fine. But I've been so busy, I haven't had those nights were I kick off the shoes and open a beer (or 8) and post about meaningless dribble on JWD until the early hours as is my custom.

I wont forget about you, honest. Now I'm going to poke about and see what's been going on.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Hi ballistic,

Nice to see you, and thanks for the update.

• JH
    JH

Thanks for the update Ballistic.

I'm glad that you enjoyed your trip, and good luck with the new job !

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Hi Ballistic...I was just thinking about you and wondering where you were! Congratulations!

Swalker

• ballistic
    ballistic

Yes, I never was one of those for a dramatic cut and thrust of the an exit speech. I simply dissappear occasionally and then wonder who everyone is when I return.

However, I can vouch for the fact that a web site can never in itself be to blame for you spending too long on it.

When you just realise you've not been on it for a month for no apparent reason... then you know the winds have changed.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Glad your still with us...its nice to have a break away from the board once in a while.

Excellent news about your girlfriend; I wont wish you luck because you wont need it, you make a fab couple!

Gary (DB74)

• juni
    juni

Hi Ballistic!!

I was wondering where you went. Good to see you back! And congratulations; sounds like you're making some good changes in your life.

Juni

• Honesty
    Honesty

Welcome back, Ballistic !!!

You did inform the elders that... you have a new job, didn't you?

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Yes indeed it is jolly good to see you ole chap.

Welcome back

Orangefatcat

• Matty
    Matty
    When you just realise you've not been on it for a month for no apparent reason... then you know the winds have changed.

LOL, I know what you mean - I used to read this site ravenously every day - now I just fly by once a month or so. Great to see you're doing well and in fine fettle!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit