Visit my CO pages

by Carlo 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Carlo
    Carlo

Hi I am a Circuit Overseer. I have my own pages. You may look them here http://www.etsectera.com/carlo/www.dbhome.dk/carlo/co.html And the SECRET pages are here http://www.dbhome.dk/carlo/607.html Enjoy this: http://dbhome.dk/carlo/cat.htm Are Cats for True Christians? Carlo

• minimus
    minimus

Hey folks, Carlo the 'Circuit Overseer' is back.

• sspo
    sspo

welcome back

• zeroday
    zeroday

This is a joke right? A CO posting on an apostate DB.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Read his pages - I'm sure you'll pick up on the joke....

• pallemar
    pallemar

Heya Carlo, nice to see you here ;)

• kid-A
    kid-A

Well done Brother Carlo!! LMAO! I love this one from the "secret pages":

A question from a Concerned Sister.

Dear bro CO
    I'm quite new on the Net, and I'm hoping you will be able to help me.

Lately, I've noticed some changed and strange behavior among the young sisters at the Kingdom Hall(we have quite a few in their lately teens and early 20s). It seems that many have been missing meetings lately. When questioned they all say the same thing, that they're at the ice cream parlor. I must confess I've a bit of a "sweet tooth" myself. However, it seems to me that too much sweets like this can only have a harmful effect on their bodies.

Something rather odd occurred the other day. A few of the young sisters were visiting our home. After a short while, they all left in a hurry, once again, to get some ice cream. As they were leaving, one young sister dropped a scrap of paper from the notebook she had with her. On it, there was a word my husband and I had never seen before. It is spelled, "Fellatio". We thought it might be some type of new dance, or perhaps one of these musical groups which are all the rage among the youth.

She explained(although rather quickly and nervously) that it was a brand new ice cream flavor from Italy. Could it be that she somehow knew deep down of the potential harm all this sugar could be doing to her young body? If so, it would seem that she and the other young ones are too busy satisfying their cravings to think of the consequences.

I'm really concerned about these young sisters. Could anyone give some advice on how to help them? Perhaps some of the younger ones out there(who've been in the same situation as these sisters) could offer some helpful solutions from their own experience. Furthermore, does anyone know if this new, foreign ice cream has alcohol or some other such ingredient which makes it habitforming, as it has seemingly done to these young ones? This prospect really worries me!

Kind thanks in advance for your help!

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Well, now that gives me a great idea. Maybe I'll pack up the wife and take her to one of them there fancy ice cream joints and see if that Eyetalian ice cream is all it's cracked up to be.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Hi [email protected], how are you doing after all those years?

• zeroday
    zeroday
    Read his pages - I'm sure you'll pick up on the joke....

Your right, I just did... Got it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit