Pets - gotta share this pic

by Uzzah 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

I know everyone thinks their pet is adorable. Thisis a pic of my family's cat (one of three). I was shocked that when I pulled out the camera, she actually sat up and posed.

Let's see your pets!

Uzzah

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Awe.. she's darling!!

L.L.

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Awww what a pretty kitty she is Uzzah! Here is a picture of my kitten, Daisy

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Here's Gizmo:

gizmo_rocker

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

Uzzah - you found my cat!! : ) How did he get to Canada???? I still miss him sooo much. (Mine disappeared a few months ago.)

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Ohhhhh, you guys have such beautiful cats!!!!!

Here's a pic of mine:

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

You guys are in trouble! I am getting a picture phone next week and my puppy is cuter than your gorgeous cats. Can't wait to show her off. But cats are't cute and mandi will never be gorgeous, so it all works out. Those are some beautiful pets. cept that funny one with the big eyes:) Kinda scary.

• Confession
    Confession

Here's my Kimba, saying her prayer... My daughter and I are out of the Watchtower, but our cat is still experiencing cognitive dissonance.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Thats defintely a very smart and attractive cat. I would be careful if i wuz you, uzzah. It could easily take of control of your house, finances, your social life. Cats are very persistent and devious.

S

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I love seeing pics of peopls pets!

Here's one of my dog, doing her favourite thing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit