Massachusetts

by danfromma 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

I was in Northern Mass for Christmas (about 8 days). A looooong time ago I was associated with the congregations there. Had JW friends in Newton, Gloucester, Newburyport, Amesbury areas.

You mentioned Newton, did you know Donald Worth? I guess he would be early to mid 50's now. Haven't heard from him in at least 20 years.

• danfromma
    danfromma

Worth doesn't sound familiar, I was only involved from '86-'96.

• zev
    zev

i'm a former masshole....

started in pawtucket, ri...taunton ma...fall river north...fall river south.....now liberated and living back in RI.

so....not to far away.

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

Chicopee, MA as a kid and then Warehouse Point, CT as a teen... uuuggghhh i remember those long drives to Natick

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

Me 3

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Dan,

Welcome to the forum!!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

I live on the Massachusetts, RI border. We went to the Hopedale/Milford congregation.

My husband went to Sharon, Franklin, and all over the place.

Best Regards,

Chrystal

• detective
    detective

Well, my husband was the Jehovah's Witness, not me, but I will say I drive by the Newton hall five days a week. I assume there is only the one- on Commonwealth Ave and Washington Street? Very snazzy from the outside. Very cultish from the inside, I'd imagine.

My husband went to congregations North of Boston, I think. I wouldn't feel comfortable saying where even if I did recall the exact towns.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit