misleading and being misled....

by thebiggestlie 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• thebiggestlie
    thebiggestlie

So now i've got the “privilege” of being a Watchtower reader. Oh goody! I can't help but think i'll be reading folks lies and absurdities... i hope i can keep my self from laughing and/or losing my breakfast. My parents are definately proud of my “spirtual advances” and that jehovah must be blessing me.... yeah sure... if only they knew. I wish i could get out of it but declining the “privlege” would just set off red flares and deem me unspiritual in the eyes of the bros would it not

• zeroday
    zeroday

Option 1 remain as your are reading the WT and everyone will be happy. Option 2 reputiate the entire WT doctrine and become an outcast and try to come to grips with it... Perhaps you will discover a life outside the WTS maybe not... It's up to you...

• Medic!?
    Medic!?

Good luck with that. I hated reading at the Book Study or the Watchtower study. I always worried I would sport wood when sitting up there and have to try to "adjust the equipment" in front of everyone!

• thebiggestlie
    thebiggestlie

read my posts under the thread “hopeless? maybe so...” in the private discussion and support area... i cant just quit now. It's all rubbish but i'm too young to do a thing about it. Although i can't just bite my tongue and close my eyes..,,

• thebiggestlie
    thebiggestlie

medic i never thought of that! o geez now i'm scared... hehe

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

aargh, i can relate. I read the wt from time to time. I'm just glad I wasn't the reader for last Sunday's discipline article.

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

Don't you feel a cold coming on. I certainly would.

• thebiggestlie
    thebiggestlie

you know your right *sniffle cough* i have been feeling a little spiritually sick lately...

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

So your living a lie are you? How long can you go on like that?

Maybe its time to smash the shackles and break free?

• pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

Yeah Medic its a common problem happened to me a few times as well

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit