Questions for you Witness people.

by wanderlustguy 7 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

My new year's resolution is to stand up to all of you witness people on this site, because I know you're all witnesses because the name of the forum is Jehovahs Witness discussion. There is no need for me to read up on any posts here or even see what the site is really about...I can tell from the name because I'm so f*cking smart.

So all you bible thumpin, magazine peddling, little kid molestin, no Jesus Christ beleivin' Jehovah's Witness people go ahead and tell me about all the fundamental Christian stuff you don't believe so I can set your sorry asses straight. Because I decided I'm the one to do it...and it's a new year.

So all you big uns line up and you little uns bunch up. This big pro JW site is goin down!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Why is Johnny Cash givin' me the finger?

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

It's not The Finger...it's the... arum...index finger saying c'mere...yea, that's it.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

BTW - welcome back. Haven't seen ya' about for a while.

Jeff

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

go away apostate. your kind is not welcome here.

we know what we know and believe what we believe, so leave it at that. but you are always welcome to come to the sunday meeting!

• Jin
    Jin

wanderlustguy...

your'e not so f*cking smart after all!!

heeheee

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

How about you eat some really hot tex-mex and sing "Ring of Fire"?..LOL!!..Welcome back!...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

thanks for the giggle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit