What JW.ORG Needs - Live Chat Feature

by Garrett 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Garrett
    Garrett

Hi,

Someone with influence needs to persuade the GB to add a live chat feature to the website.

I was strolling through the Mormon site out of curiosity and noticed they had a live chat option.

GOLLY, I can't pass this up. I decided to talk to Jake and Spencer. MAN was it a blast. I got answers to life's important questions! I now know what size planet I want and what color underwear. Definitely add this feature to JW.org

Apologies if this post offends anyone. It's Friday evening and I needed to have some fun.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Someone with influence needs to persuade the GB to add a live chat feature to the website.

You obviously are from Chicago and still think you'll someday get to see a home game at the World Series.

Doc

• pbrow
    pbrow

I am thinking I like Tatooing for a planet... nice moons... lots of beach. That's the planet for me!

Talk about brazen... Mormons are clearly more committed than the dubs because they believe what they believe and still have a chat function.... The dubs are just a bunch of pussies!!

pbrow

• pbrow
    pbrow

I was thinking about this a little more....

If the dubs opened up a chat feature.... The jwdotorg website would become apostate in less than 1 year. It would give simon a welcome run for his money!!

Thats why it will never happen.

pbrow

• cappytan
    cappytan
    A few years back, it was "en vogue" on reddit to troll the Mormon live chat and ask them how magnets work. Google "Mormon magnets" if you want a good laugh at their expense.
  • Rufus T. Firefly
    Rufus T. Firefly
    I share your viewpoint, Garrett; however, the Watchtower Society is only interested in indoctrination, and that is made more difficult when open discussion is permitted.
  • Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2
    I mentioned that JW.org needed a discussion area or comments like YouTube during my phone call to Watchtower last week. Was brushed off by the young woman who was handling my call. My guess is that this comes up nearly every day, but no way does the WT want to create a two-way conversation on their pride and joy website or streaming video.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

To Their Credit..

Both "Inform Ant" and "Juan Viejo2" have made calls to Bethel..

Requesting a Comment/Chat Feature,on the JW.ORG Web Site..

It`s obvious from listening to the You Tube Videos..

The WBT$ Isn`t Interested In Anyone`s Opinion..

.....Image result for watchtower logo

....................Image result for STFU and listen

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    It's a "one-way" communication world in JWland
  • sir82
    sir82

It's a "one-way" communication world in JWland

Why not? That's the way it is with "Jehovah". Billions of prayers every day, and not so much as a text message in return.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit