The Watchtower magazine will cease soon.

by unbaptized_1 16 Replies latest jw friends

• dins
    dins

I'm with Wiltshire....what are you trying to say

PS - Love the cheese danish thing..I remember them well. Also the Shasta soda???

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello unbaptized1

with all due respect...

" what are you trying to say"???

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

" One who has an accurate knowledge
    of God's Word will have no problem
    in refuting false religious ideas".

• Satanus
    Satanus

unbaptised

blah blah blah

Satan

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Aww- unbaptised has very good intentions I think. Please don't compare to You Know yet - You know won't admit the FDS is bogus - even though he disagrees with many of their viewpoints and admits they are wrong. Although - I think the WT has always been wrong - and Franz had ugly self empowering toughts in mind - and Russell and Rutherford - well they are another story. Not that I am a judge - but wait a minute - didn't Rutherford call himself a Judge - even though he was NOT a judge?

Anyhow - be nice to the newbie.

• Satanus
    Satanus

MrMoe

I was referring to his long winded wt style, the 'theocratic language'. I wasn't trying to offend the person behind those words.

S

• AGuest
    AGuest

Begging your pardon, Ken P., and wishing you peace...

May I say that I vehemently deny being in any 'agreement' with Unbaptized post in that I know the WT/AW magazines have NEVER been 'worthy' publications, but false propaganda and rhetoric, devised by false prophets and imposters... and that his/her statement that:

"The days we now live in require a new kind of teacher, who will still instruct according to Jehovah's scriptually expressed and
    known will,but also be given the kind of insight and deep wisdom, along with discernment and understanding, befitting the Universal Sovereign,Jehovah God..."

is absolutely FALSE on its face, because such 'teacher' already exists, has already been appointed, and already SPEAKS... but that it is earthling man who puts his trust IN earthling man, including those whose loyalty has been granted to the WTBTS, rather than putting their trust in such One, who is in 'error'?

Unbaptized, like so many others, is preaching a message of 'reform'. But you know full well that my message is one that states that you CANNOT put... 'new' wine... into 'old' wineskins.

Unbaptized, then, is NOT 'another Shelby', just as Shelby... is NOT a 'fundy', as so many here wish to presume. And your assertion that there are ANY similarities, simply because a message is being heralded is false on its face, for that would make the message of ANY here, whether for God or against, a means for lumping all together. Indeed, we ALL... have a 'message'... of some type or another.

If you wish, then, Ken P., to address ANYTHING that I have stated here, then please, by all means, do so. However, just like not all 'christians' are truly 'christians', for not all who profess to be truly possess the free gift of holy spirit which MAKES them a 'christian', a chosen and anointed one by means of holy spirit, which is what the word 'christian' MEANS, not all messages 'originate' from same god.

My Father is not a 'reformer', Ken P., for only ONCE has He permitted reformation, when the temple at Jerusalem was allowed to be rebuilt after its first demise at the hands of the Chaldeans. That was a merciful accommodation. But, it will not occur again. Just as the temple was again destroyed, this time NOT to be rebuilt, my Father will not bring about a demise of the WTBTS, only to rebuild it. Reform... is NOT an option.

What IS being 'built' up, however, is the TRUE 'temple' of God, a building made of 'living stones', that includes a foundation cornerstone, His Son, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH; a foundation, the 12 apostles; pillars, the prophets and others; and living stones, my brothers and I. WE... are being "built up into a place for God to inhabit... by spirit." When all of have been 'sealed' in our foreheads, it is then that such 'construction' has been completed, and what was previously 'divided and portioned out', the spirit of my Father... will become ONE... by means of us.

So, Ken P., please... do not presume that you understand about me what you most obviously do not. Do not 'lump' me in with a leavened and fermented loaf, for the 'bread' which I eat... is clean. WITHOUT leaven... and without hypocrisy. If you don't care to pay heed and get the SENSE of what I am given to speak, so be it; you are a free moral agent, with full freedom to believe... and understand... whatever you will... and will not. But, truly, you do not 'know' me, for you do not know the True God, the Holy One of Israel, JAH OF ARMIES, nor do you know His Son, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH. And as you well know, it is by KNOWING these... that you... can gain everlasting life. The choice of such 'blessing', then, is purely yours.

Again, I bid you peace,

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• professor
    professor

You do have to admit, AGuest, that there are many similarities. The post sounds a lot like you. Both of you claim to know things that no one knows.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit