YouTube: The Hopeful Atheist - On Happiness

by seattleniceguy 9 Replies latest jw friends

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

This is a shameless plug for my new video, On Happiness. I think this is my best one yet. Check it out!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meDPQmy90h0

SNG

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Excellent content.

I guess this means that not all atheists are raving, angry lunatics!

While watching I suddenly realized that we are now entering the age of Video Blogs. Pretty cool thought.

• Confession
    Confession

Outstanding, SNG. You present yourself very well. Intelligent--yet not overbearing in the least. And this one projects such an aura of peace and happiness--as an ex-JW.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Good stuff SNG, I enjoyed watching it, and look forward to more.

Thanks for sharing.

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Thanks, guys!

While watching I suddenly realized that we are now entering the age of Video Blogs. Pretty cool thought.

Yeah, totally. That's what made me jump into this. I suddenly realized the power of the video clip and its viral ability to spread made it the perfect forum to talk about this stuff and be useful to others. I hope it helps people.

SNG

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

Great video SNG

I always appreciate your posts. Looking forward to more of your thoughts in technicolor.

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Very well thought out. Keep up the good work!

YC

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Yes, very important for all us exJWs to remember. Especially us athiest exJWs. The anger factor can sometimes kill our credibility. Not so in the case of SNG though. thanks for that SNG Shawn

• What-A-Coincidence
  • kwintestal
    kwintestal

A video blog sounds like a good idea. I've been thinking about starting up a blog myself, maybe I'll do a video one too.

Good stuff though SNG!

Kwin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit