Southern Minnesota Meetup.com group

by Abandoned 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

I might want to get together and see some of you... I live just a bit north of the citys...

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Cool rolling rock. I hope you can make it too. So far we have a handful. I think I'm going to sign up for one month meetup account and see if any of the 29 people there are interested. I think it would be a lot of fun.

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Abandoned,

Just an FYI...

We have a Minneapolis Ex-JW meetup group that meets regularly in the Twin Cities. We meet once a month and have anywhere from 4 or 5 attendees up to a dozen or so some months. You're welcome to come up and join us if you like, pm me for details or just look us up on the Meetup website.

edited to add: any of the rest of you are welcome too, the more the merrier!!

No Apologies( Minneapolis exJW meetup organizer and general trouble-maker)

• HockeyMullet
    HockeyMullet

I reside in one of the burbs outside of St. Paul. I'd be interested in seeing what you other apostates do for fun. Sacrifice fat sheep? Drink yak blood?

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

No Apologies, The more the merrier and if you already have a group set up, I'll try to find and join your group. There either aren't any here in Rochester or there aren't any that feel comfortable talking about it yet. I believe some graduated with me (1984 from Mayo High School). At any rate, I'd rather drive to the cities than have one here if it means i get to meet more survivors.

HockeyMullet, I'll pm you with a link to the meetup.com group once I find it.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

January?! In Minnesota?! I'd only come up there on a mighty warm day, even to see your cute face, Abandoned! Catch you there in the summertime, maybe? I'm used to this hell-hole weather in North Carolina - hate the summers here! I think it's close to the 70's today (Jan. 3). I have my windows open. It's supposed to go to 74 tomorrow:

http://www.weather.com/weather/local/USNC0760?sourceid=mozilla-search

Don't think I could take Mn. weather this time of year. C-U in the summer.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Ha! Ya see that, Abandoned? Madame Quixote called you cute! Guess you don't have that much trouble attracting the 'wimmins' after all!!

--You are a 'wimmin'...right, Quixote?

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    January?! In Minnesota?! I'd only come up there on a mighty warm day, even to see your cute face, Abandoned!

If you're trying to butter me up, I should warn you that you're riding right down the center of the lane....

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

LMAO!!! Ooh---I wish they had a bigger, cheesier grin for this one!

• rowan
    rowan

We are located in Rochester, MN. I'd like to meet ex-JWs personally, that would be a welcome new experience for me.

I am paranoid, though, I got reinstated some time ago and dropped going to the meetings instantly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit