HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM DOWNUNDER!!!

by zagor 10 Replies latest jw friends

• zagor
    zagor

Yes folks it's already 2007 here

• Golf
    Golf

Zagor, it's 10:40 am Montreal Canada time. We still have some 2006 to go yet. I will be spending the afternoon with my family and in-laws this afternoon, yearly thing.

Here's hoping and wishing you the best, now and the future.

Golf

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Happy New Year to you downunder! 2007 and no New World Oder! "You Can Live Forever on a Paradise Earth!" Soon ,very soon. Wonder what promises the Watchtower will come up with in 2007. Anyway not to let it spoil our Happy New Year everyone!

Blueblades

• zagor
    zagor
    Zagor, it's 10:40 am Montreal Canada time. We still have some 2006 to go yet. I will be spending the afternoon with my family and in-laws this afternoon, yearly thing.

Here's hoping and wishing you the best, now and the future.

Hi Golf, well I've had quickly put together 'ad hoc' party, as it were, last night, lol. Few friends decided to come and we played poker till about 3 in the morning. Not for money but who's gonna pay more coffees at Starbucks, which was weird, never kept a score of that. I think I have to pay 5 lattes, 3 capuccino and one espresso in the 2007 lol.

Well at least I didn't have to deal with in-laws

Happy New Year to you to and to everyone one more time

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Happy New Year back at ya Zagor and our other Aussie pals.

It's 3:40 pm here. Lori and I will be going out for the night to a party at a friends. Five or six faded JWs, two of us disfellowshipped, and three or four worldly girlfriends and new partners. From three or four states. Makes for an exciting mix, at times.

Still got eight hours plus to enjoy 2006.

S4

• Clam
    Clam

Happy New Year my fellow JWDers. It's great knowing you all.

Happy 2007 also you lurkers. Come and join us. hic

Clam x

• penny2
    penny2

Happy new year to all those still celebrating. It's 9.30am here and all is quiet. Seeker4, sounds like you have an interesting group there!!

penny2

• zensim
    zensim

Decided to come out of the closet just a little bit more (me paranoid - nah!) and say hello to my fellow Aussies : ) Happy New Year.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Happy New Year from Good Ol' Germany. :-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit