I miss the days when my buddies were in charge...not!!!

by thecarpenter 12 Replies latest jw friends

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

Remember these two guys, I met them in bethel and got a little grilling from Ganges. ex: How fast does light travveeel?
    Did you guys ever met fast freddie or school master ganges?

brofranzandblurryfriends.jpg

ganges.jpg

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I've never met those two, but I'd be more concerned with their companions. It looks like they a have a possibly chronic acne problem....

• Gregor
    Gregor

Who are the geezers? Is Fred Franz one of them?

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

The old guy on top is Fred Franz about 1~2 years before he died. The guy on the bottom is george gangas before he died, also a governing body member. They were a bit cranky when I knew them and very dogmatic, their way or the highway type.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Photo # 1 is Fred Franz

Photo # 2 is George Gangas

I remember both of them very well when they were active. I wonder where they are now that they've left Bethel................

CoCo

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I remember both of them very well when they were active. I wonder where they are now that they've left Bethel................

Now you got me thinking. Say, they didn't happen to die around the time that the Hail-Bob comet made its last appearance did they?

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hey Abandoned,

Given the paces we've been put through, you know - what is fantasy, what is fact - I will state categorically that they were abducted by aliens [not the NYC kind I lived with] and are currently residing in the Pleiades. I'm given to understand that I'm able to think and speak freely now - ain't it grand!

CoCo

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

CoCo,

LOL! Yeah, I think some of the ones that are still here are living in the pleides.

• Confession
    Confession

Never met Franz or Ganges. But I did sit on Maxwell Friend's lap when I was a little boy. He was the guy with the rich voice and foreign accent the WTS used to use on every Drama soundtrack. I'm pretty sure Ray Franz mentions him in one of his books. I also met Dan Sydlik a couple of times, since he would come back to Michigan (his home state) frequently.

• Satanus
    Satanus

thecarpenter

The old guy on top is Fred Franz about 1~2 years before he died.

I'm glad that you put in the qualifier 'before he died'. I mean, how else would i know?

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit